Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Isang pagpapakilala




Ako si tobobz. I'm a Software Developer from a prestigious company somewhere in Ortigas. I'm a Computer Science Graduate. 'tobobz' was derived from tito babis. I have 7 pamangkins, my very 1st pamangkin called me by that name. She can't utter my name well, so she pronounces my name as babis. Eventually tito babis was shortened to 'tito babs', 'tito bobz', 'tobobz', even 'bobz'. I find 'tobobz' more appealing and prefer to use it as my official blog name. You'll get to know me more as this blog progress.



Siya si nog. Nog and I were classmates all throughout college years. We didn't became friends instantly. We hit off as barkada on our second year. Nog is one of the cum laudes in our batch. A born-leader, responsible, dedicated person. He's not the typical know-it-all classmate we all used to have in our elementary and high school days. One of the smart guys in class and at the same time the funniest guy in the room, next to me of course. I'm not saying he's a perfect guy, but he is in Bea's eyes for sure, by the way Bea is his lovely wife.

Disclaimer:
The above post doesn't necessarily reflect the upcoming posts of this blog. Quote me on this, don't ever judge a blog by its first post!

4 comments:

HappyLovelyHeart said...

Wow, parang kakaiba to..

mish (nde michelle traje) said...

harhar... english kung english. parang naga-apply nga... introduce yourself and your friend... hehehhe.. good job tobobz! ^_^

gwaceValencia said...

nice! more!!!

iAmNeHj said...

wow! nice!!!

Post a Comment