Wednesday, July 15, 2009

laugh starts here! (before-after)

now that we've introduced ourselves, it's now time for my first blog entry... errrr, i guess my second but the first one was not an official entry... anyways, just read on..

I enjoy watching make-over shows, like: extreme make-over, f(defunct), how do i look, and a lot more. I like the part where the before and after pics are shown. Most, really helped the participant to look good but there are a few, very few, that didn't helped at all.

Lucky me(noodles?), I have my own "before and after". As you've read on nog's entry, mukha akong poste ng meralco, I'm 5'10" was 112lbs then and sported a trying-hard-to-be-F4-hair-style.

To cut the description short, here are some before pics:

pic1: it was my 1st xmas party @ FTSP, this was taken December 2005, theme was hat party so i decided to wear a hard hat. (pakititigan na lang ang siko at braso)


pic2: gimmick with college barkada, july 2006
, ratsky's morato (ayan ang f4 wanna be hair-style)

pic3: after the rivermaya concert @ araneta, april 2005 (small size ng tshirt pero parang XL)


Now for the after part. I started going to gym a few months after my minor surgery: on my left arm, upper-left buttock and inner-right thigh. 3 benign tumors were removed, one on each area. I started by mid-2007, had to stop a few months after just going to gym for 4 months, then went back again on the last week of 2007 and non-stop till now.

Here are the after pics:
pic1: team building with emerson peeps, May 2009, (ahem!)


pic2: team building with emerson peeps, May 2009, (cutey!)

pic3: @ emerson office, December 2008, my heaviest weight, 165lbs, (hot!)


pic4: @ emerson office, July 2009, (biceps n lng tignan wag na un mukha)
Please comment, especially to our college classmates!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

parang evolution lang ha hahaha

HappyLovelyHeart said...

pero Tito Babs, may isang part na di ngbabago...hihihihi

mish said...

grabe, over sa self-love...

nog said...

swerte ka at nasaksihan mo ang ebolusyon. this phenomenon will happen again after 10 years.

toyomansi said...

NATAWA AKO SA LAHAT NG PICTURES!

Unknown said...

mr. gymboy.. mr. gymboy..ano kaya ang nasa isip mo..mr.gymboy.. mr.gymboy

styleanywhere said...

sali ka kaya sa body building contest kuya :-)

Post a Comment