Wednesday, July 22, 2009

fernando POE-T jr.

'Fool' of Love

You don't know how much you mean to me,

I don't know if you care at all.
Everything you request; consider it done,
For I will do anything; just ask one by one.

What do you want... Baby or Honey?
I'll call you by the name you want... Sweety?
I'll always trust you, I will not argue,
I will not criticiz
e, I'll always cherish you.

I'll give you my time; even a clock that rings,
For sure you want a ring... I'll give you one, plus earrings.
I'll take you to wherever you want,
But please don't lose me in the dark with your cruel Aunt.

I promise not to kiss you on our dates,
Not touch your hands; even your nails t
hat's red.
You can do anything to me,

Just don't stab that knife to me.


For my heart beats because of you,

And hoping you say "I do".
What you see is what you get,

I LOVE YOU please do not forget.


A poem I wrote for a our college news letter, August 26, 2002. It brings back a lot of memories. And because every post contains pic/pics, I choose this poster to inspire all of us:






13 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha ui naaalala ko kung para kanino yang poem na yan... hehe... at pati yung jologs na movie hahaha

nog said...

*222* tobobz: this is a nice poem. my hairs all over my body is moving in upright position... who would think that this hilarious guy can do a very heartfelt poem... I like the pic/pics that you include on your poem, very inspiring, "jologs" very you. HAHAHA!

iAmNeHj said...

hehe! alam ko din kung para kanino ang poem na yan...

Nice! :)

tobobz said...

-->grace -->jHeN: those arrows are for you girls, hope it arrive to you soon! I didn't dedicate this po-em to anyone! you stop this non-sense!

---->nog: longer arrow for you nog, hair all over ur body? so like monkey-monkey-anabel? you're the inspiration for this blogs URL. vey you 'monkey', HAHAHA!

nog said...

*@-@* tobobz: monkeymonkeyanabel, is a nice URL. but the long haired monkey is definitely not me but you. my *222* is not working on you '-->' so im using may new weapon *@-@*, my weapon and you have almost the same eyes! awsome!

tobobz said...

--->blacky: since u changed ur *222* to *@-@* i decide to call you blacky, like my neighbor's doggie.. why, you ask right? i answer, just because!

and this cool phrase as well..

nog nog amoy lamba-NOG!

HappyLovelyHeart said...

Hahaha, parang naging number 1 fan ako ng loveteam na to.
Tito Babs ano nga name nya?
Hihihi..

mtrcv said...

tobobz: we find your last comment offensive and not pleasant to the readers. As ex chair of mtrcv, we are giving you our 1st warning. be warned!

signed:

Ex-chair pcso & mtrcb, manoling muratoh

Singer/Actress/Host-Aawitan kita, Armida " tita mids" Seguerra Reyna

tobobz said...

-->HappyLovelyHeart: ROFA NGEY KANTO is her name.

-->mtrcv: i'm warned. tnx for dropping by. just wanna know what is MTRCV?

mtrcv said...

tobobz: thanks for accepting and being warned. mtrcv is a non-profitable organization duly owned by ourselves that aims to promote goodwill and proper utilization of the world wide web. we are fond of making warning and making noise. tq

tobobz said...

-->mtrcv: what kind of noise are you making?
a. moo! moo!
b. couch! couch! (from gare)
c. arf! arf!
d. others (please specify on the black) ________

toyomansi said...

Comments pa lang ulam na!

INITIALS BA D.A?

tobobz said...

-->toyomansi<--: D.A.?
Dennifer Aniston?
Dianara Anus?
Dloria Arroyo?

Post a Comment